Welcome to Sunset Canyon Veterinary Clinic
Our lobby is still CLOSED. We are continuing with the American Veterinary Medical Association’s recommendation of curb-side service and wearing masks. We appreciate your support! Thank you!
At Sunset Canyon Veterinary Clinic the health, safety, and well-being of our patients, staff, and community is our number one priority.
We are still open and seeing patients, however, we are taking the following COVID-19 Precautions:
- We are asking pet owners to STAY IN YOUR CAR please. If you must get out of your vehicle for some reason, please WEAR A MASK or face covering.
- When you arrive for your appointment, someone should come out to your car to help you. IF no one has come to your car within a few minutes, please call the clinic 512-894-0266 then PRESS 1 to let us know you have arrived and what type of vehicle you are in.
- Remain in your vehicle and our staff will come to you to bring your pet in for their appointment. Our staff will NOT get into your vehicle, please be prepared to hand your pet or carrier to our techs. We will use our own leash so we will not be handling your leash.
- The barn area is currently for employees only. Please DO NOT walk through the barn areas.
- We ask clients to remain on-site in your vehicle during your pet’s appointment so that they are immediately available should we have any questions and in order to return your pet as quickly as possible. The doctor will visit with you about your pet either at your car or by phone (that will be up to the doctor).
- We ask that when you make the appointment you please give us a credit card to place on file to run after your animal is seen. The card will be processed when your animal is returned to your vehicle. We ask our clients to please use credit cards vs other payment types (cash or check) at this time.
- Prescriptions and medications dispensed in house will be brought to your car when your pet is returned.
Sunset Canyon Veterinary Clinic’s mission is to provide our clients the best value in veterinary service and ensure our patients receive the highest level of comfort and care. Founded in 1993 as a two doctor practice serving the Dripping Springs area, our mixed animal practice has evolved and expanded into a multi-doctor veterinary hospital. Our experienced veterinarians and staff offer a multitude of services.
Companion animals, horses, livestock and exotic hooved stock compose the variety of patients seen at our veterinary practice. Clinical services offered are examinations, vaccinations, health screens and in house laboratory testing. Routine surgical procedures as well as extensive dentistry and certain orthopedic repairs are performed daily. We also offer special procedures such as artificial inseminations, endoscopy and ultrasound.
Download our PetPage app and be able to request appointments and receive automatic reminders for your pet’s health! Or call our office and speak to one of our caring team members (512) 894-0266.